Caitlin Anderson is an Education and Training intern working with the BuiltEnvironment Team on RMI’s RetroFit Initiative. She is working part time to assist in the development of deep retrofit training tools and educational material.
Caitlin is currently in her second (and final) year of a Masters degree in the BuildingSystems Program at University of Colorado Boulder where she studies energy efficiency and renewable energy, primarily as related to buildings. She graduated in the spring of 2010 with a Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering from University of California Santa Barbara. Before moving to Colorado she worked for a year at Newcomb Anderson McCormick, an energy consulting company in San Francisco. There she gained experience with energy efficiency retrofits and various stages of energy audits.
- Masters of Science, Civil Engineering (Building Systems Program), University of Colorado Boulder (2013)
- Engineering in Developing Communities Certificate, University of Colorado Boulder (2013)
- Renewable and Sustainable Energy Institute (RASEI) Graduate Certificate, University of Colorado Boulder (2013)
- Bachelors of Science, Mechanical Engineering, University of California Santa Barbara, 2010
- Engineer in Training (EIT) – Mechanical, State of California 2011
- Tau Beta Pi
- Mortenson Center in Engineering and Developing Communities
- Engineers Without Borders