Nushin is a Principal at RMI, focused predominantly on the buildings practice. She is an expert in real estate finance and sustainability. Nushin joined RMI in November 2014.
Nushin has worked in the finance and sustainability industry for a decade and a half prior to her role at RMI. She co-founded and is a partner of Resility, a sustainability consultancy and research company focused on integrating environmental, social, and governance metrics into corporate analysis. Prior to that, Nushin was a Vice President at Goldman, Sachs & Co. in New York, spending six years in the Environmental Markets Group and the Real Estate Investment Banking Group. Nushin began her career in Investment Banking and Private Equity at Merrill Lynch and Rothschild, and as a consultant at the Boston Consulting Group.
- Master of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
- Bachelor of Arts (Environmental Science & Public Policy), Harvard College
- James Blake Foundation
- Harvard Business School Club of Sweden
- Council on Foreign Relations
- HBS Green Business Alumni Association