Robin leads product development for RMI’s Business Renewables Center (BRC), which accelerates corporate procurement of renewable energy.
Robin previously served as General Counsel and Head of Sustainability Policy at APX Inc, where she was simultaneously Product Manager for all of the voluntary market products including the NAR registry, VCS (carbon offset registry), TIGRs (international REC product), and TIGRs PPA (smart contract).
Prior to that she worked as a contractor for Western Resource Advocates on Colorado Energy at the PUC, and served as outside counsel for the Center for Resource Solutions.
She also served as Chief Counsel at the Center for Resource Solutions. There she led legal processes, created new policies and was involved in the development of new standards and procedures for the Green-e Energy program. She directed several large projects at CRS including Green-e’s California solar utility program, a biomass standard review, marketing compliance review and the solidification of the double claims policy.
Robin was selected as a speaker in the US Department of State Speaker program, traveling to Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia to meet with governmental and business leaders and share knowledge about the renewables industry. While in Mongolia, she was invited to participate in the International Women’s Leadership Forum where she spoke in a joint session and moderated other panels and workshops of female leaders such as Presidents, Prime Ministers and CEOs.
Prior to Law School she served as a utility consultant specializing in economic analysis of rates and facility viability.
Education & Achievements
- Member, State Bar Colorado 2017 – present
- Member, State Bar of California 2008 – present
- Board Member and former President, Women’s Environmental Network, 2010-2015
- Completed Global Reporting Initiative Certified Sustainability Reporting Course – Administered by ISOS Group – Santa Clara, California, 2012
- Women of Wind Energy, Leadership Committee Member, 2009-2012
- Dean’s Outstanding Senior Award, 2008
- Dean’s Achievement Scholarship, 2005-2007
- President of the American Constitution Society, 2007-2008
- Juris Doctor, University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, 2008
- Bachelor of Arts, Anthropology modified with Philosophy, Dartmouth College, 2003